Aged 15 -16?
In Year 11 you will be busy taking exams and choosing what to do next. Check out our Year 11 calendar to find out what happens when.
To help you with your choices, you could think about what subjects you like, the type of learning that suits you best and if you would like to carry on studying. Your choices are to:
- Learn full-time at school sixth form, sixth form college or a further education (FE) college
- Start an apprenticeship or another type of job with training
- Start work in part-time employment plus part-time training or study
- Start self-employed work plus part-time training or study
- Do voluntary work plus part-time training or study
Get some inspiration for your future career by looking at the links on this page.
Page last updated 18/04/12