Real life student experiences videos
Are you thinking about university but are worried that it might not be for you?
Find out what it's really like from students at the University of Leicester, De Montfort University, Loughborough University and Leicester College. Watch disabled students talk about their experiences of higher education, what has made a difference for them, the challenges they have experienced and how they overcame these to enjoy university and college life.
All films produced by students from Leicester College.
- Next Level: Disabled students' experiences of uni
- BenLeicester College. Foundation Degree in Video and Photography. Dyslexia
- SamLeicester College. Foundation Degree in Video and Photography. Dyslexia
- AlexUniversity of Leicester. Interdisciplinary Science (Year 2). Wheelchair user
- AsselUniversity of Leicester. Psychology degree (final year). Visual impairment
- CharlotteLoughborough University. BA Fine Arts. Mental health issues and OCD
- JoeDe Montfort University. BA Hons. Youth and Community Development. Dyslexia
- SeanLoughborough University. Science and Engineering Foundation Degree. Dyslexic and Dyspraxic
- TammieDe Montfort University. Psychology. Cerebral Palsy
- Loughborough University students discuss their experiences of higher educationJade: MSc Ergonomics. Dyslexia. Emily: PhD Civil and Building Engineering. Dyslexia. Chris: MEng Civil Engineering. Dyslexia. Chris: PhD Ergonomics. Dyslexia.