Careers advice for adults
We offer free face-to-face advice to anyone aged 19 or over in Leicester and Leicestershire (or 18 if registered with Jobcentre Plus) on finding jobs, interview skills, training and courses, getting into a new career, CVs, and career options.
An adviser can:
- help you understand what qualifications or training you might need to get the right job
- give you information about the job market in your area
- help you put together a great CV or complete an application form
- develop your interview skills
- match your skills and interests to a new job
- agree an action plan with you that will help you achieve your goals
- help you start again after redundancy
- give you advice on ways to progress in your current job
- see you several times to help you achieve your goals
To see an adviser in Leicester phone us on 0800 0850 330 to make an appointment, or drop in to our Leicester centre.
To see an adviser in the county phone us on 0800 0850 330
Page last updated 20/12/12